RSS
Follow me as I attempt to balance classes, work, and training for my first 5k.

Stacy's Pita Chips and the All American Sub Sandwhich

By the way, this sandwich only cost me under $6. I had half of the items already in the fridge. :) Sweet delicious lunch enough to last for two days. 

Ingredients:
1 lb sub bread
1/2 lb shaved Turkey (I used the Honey-roasted Turkey)
1/2 lb shaved Ham
1/4 lb thin sliced Salami
1/4 lb thin sliced White American Cheese
1/4 lb thin sliced Lorraine Swiss Cheese
Crisp Lettuce Leaves
2 Tomatoes, in thin slices
1 yellow sweet Onion, in thin slices
Mayonnaise                                   
Honey Mustard
Salt and fresh ground Pepper




Stacy's Pita Chips - Simply Naked, Nothing but Sea Salt 

Stacy’s Pita Chips are my new favorite chips and they are really not that bad for your health. These delicious chips come in a variety of flavors and none of them are very high in calories or saturated fat. I love how they are flavorful while still maintaining a delicious crunch. They are a quick and easy snack that can be taken virtually anywhere.They also are not greasy like some snack chips can be. Personally my favorite flavor is the Plain flavor because it goes well with almost any drink or other food. I love to have the plain chips with my lunch and they compliment any kind of sandwich that I eat.  

For more information, check out their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/stacyspitachips

Bon Appetit!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment