RSS
Follow me as I attempt to balance classes, work, and training for my first 5k.

Pretzel Sparklers!

This recipe was found in my mom's old Taste of Home magazine. This is a very simple and kids friendly recipe. I hope you enjoy this idea! :) 


Yield: 2 dozen

Ingredients:

8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
Colored candy stars or sprinkles

Directions:

  1. In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. 
  2. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
  3. Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. 
  4.  Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry.

Taste of Home's Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment